Food & Nutrition
Camp Westmont offers a fully air-conditioned dining room where meals are prepared with an eye towards delicious variety and healthy options. We offer a full three-part salad bar at every meal, name brand foods, and a pasta bar option. We do not serve sweet desserts because our campers have the opportunity to go to Canteen after dinner.
Camp Westmont is able to accommodate campers with many different food restrictions or allergies. Our head chef is also available to speak to Westmont families to address any dietary concerns.
Health, Safety & Security
The health, safety, and security of our campers are our primary concerns.
- Camp doctor always on-site
- Staffed 24 hours daily by eight Nurses
- Two scheduled daily infirmary calls for routine matters
- Fully air-conditioned Wellness Center facility
- Accredited by the American Camping Association
- Member of the Wayne County Camping Association
- Each staff member is personally interviewed/ screened
- Criminal background investigation required by outside organization
- Five-day staff orientation for all staff members (new and returning)
- Staff continuously evaluated while camp is in session
- Night Guards
For questions or concerns about Westmont’s approach to security, please feel free to contact Ross Moskowitz